Here at Leina and Fleur we ONLY believe in owning dresses and clothing that you LOVE so that is why we offer a 30 day return on our products*.
We have four simple steps that you need to follow:
- Please submit a returns request online here.
- Include your invoice with your return (included inside the parcel).
- Send your purchase back to us. Your package MUST BE received back at our office *within 30 days of purchase to: Leina and Fleur Returns, 1/8 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
- Once we've received your garment, which is unworn, unwashed, unused, clearly shows no sign of wear and tear and still has all tickets and labels intact, we will refund** your transaction back through the original payment channel. **Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
Please note:- The return window is set at 24 days as our return conditions are:-
All return packages must arrive back into our office within 30 days. Average postage times are approximately 6 days (explaining why the returns window is set as 24 days rather than 30).
Please allow 7 days to process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
- Items that are considered faulty are those that are received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item is faulty. For more information please see our FAQs.
No refund or exchange given on earrings unless faulty.
Terms and conditions
- Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
- Returns received to our office outside the 30 day window cannot be accepted.
- We will not accept any garments for return if they have been worn, used, laundered or that do not have their original tags attached.
- The cost of sending back a garment for return is at the expense of the customer.
- For change of mind purchases we offer refunds only. We do not offer exchanges.
I need to make a return but cannot make it to the post office at this time, what do I do?
Please lodge your return intention online as per normal. The return timeline for return of garments to our office is within 30 days from date of purchase. This does not change.
Please note:- The return window is set at 24 days as our return conditions are:- All return packages must arrive back into our office within 30 days. Average postage times are approximately 6 days (explaining why the returns window is set as 24 days rather than 30).
All postage services are deemed essential services and are continuing to function as normal. All Terms and Conditions for returns remain unchanged. For further information please contact Customer Care via email at email@example.com.
What if I have received a faulty garment?
Please refer to our FAQs that clarify what is deemed as a fault here.
Can I return earrings?
Due to hygiene reasons earrings may not be returned under any circumstances. If your earrings are faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange refund or replacement.
When will you process my return?
Our usual policy is to allow 7 days (from arrival to Leina and Fleur HQ) for your refund to be processed however at this time we ask that you allow an extended 7 days due to health and safety measurements we are implementing to protect our staff.
Can I return an item purchased with a gift voucher?
Yes, your refund will be credited to the original Gift Voucher. The Voucher will be valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Who gets the refund if I return a gift?
All purchases are refunded back to the original payment method.
I ordered the wrong size can I exchange?
We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to try an alternative size we recommend that you reorder the garment in the size you require and return your unwanted garment (size) for a refund*.
*please see returns/refunds terms and conditions.
I know someone is sending the item I am wanting back to you office, can you please hold it for me when it arrives?
While we would love to be able to facilitate this in fairness to all customers we cannot. Any suitable returned items will be returned to stock so that all waiting on that item can have the chance to purchase.