Welcome to the Leina & Fleur website (the Website), which is owned and operated by LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities, sales or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Right of Refusal
Leina & Fleur reserve the right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel, or alter access to, or purchases of, our products available through our website including our rewards program. The right of refusal to supply our products and deny access to our rewards program to any individual or business is at our (Leina & Fleur's) discretion and can & will be implemented at any time without notice. The right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel or alter access to, or purchases of, our products is subject to the Australian Anti Discriminatory Law.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by Leina & Fleur and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Product Images displayed on the website are the closest to an accurate representation of this garment’s colour/s. Our garments are photographed and filmed in different locations within lighting that can result in different colour representation. Please note that some colours may display differently depending on the type of screen you are using and the space you are viewing it in.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your Statutory Rights).
We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on tour part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur) offers its social media pages as a service to provide you with information about us, our services, and other matters of interest. Our social media pages are available to the public and are openly available to all users of the relevant social media website.
Our social media pages are those pages on social media websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, which are identified as being a web page associated with Leina & Fleur (Social Media Pages). To avoid any confusion between a third party social media page and our own, a link to each Social Media Page that is associated with Leina & Fleur can be found on our website (our Website). We do not associate ourselves with, or provide any warranties as to the quality, content or legality of any social media page that is not linked to from our Website.
In accessing and using our Social Media Pages, you must comply with any relevant terms and conditions associated with the relevant social media channels, as well as with these terms and conditions.
Content on Social Media Pages
Regardless of whether it was posted and/or uploaded by us or a third party, Leina & Fleur:
- does not endorse any comments, advice, statements, visuals, audio, videos or other material (Content) posted to our Social Media Pages;
- does not represent or warrant the accuracy of Content posted to our Social Media Pages; and
- will not be liable for any Content posted to our Social Media Pages.
Whilst we may not monitor all Content that you post to our Social Media Pages, we expect that you will not post any Content that we may deem to:
- be defamatory, abusive or hateful, intimidating, or misleading;
- constitute junk mail or bullying;
- infringe a third party’s rights; or
- breach any other laws.
In the event that you do post such material, we reserve the right to remove that material from our Social Media Pages immediately and without notice to you.
We will also remove, without notice to you, any unapproved Content that is commercial in nature. Leina & Fleur is not responsible for any advertising material that may be displayed on our Social Media Pages by third parties.
Third Party Links
Leina & Fleur may, from time to time, provide hyperlinks to third party websites (Linked Websites). We do not control content posted on the Linked Websites, and we are therefore not responsible for any content found on them. We provide hyperlinks to Linked Websites for your convenience only, and do not endorse or approve any of the content found within Linked Websites. We do not take any responsibility or warrant the accuracy of any aspect of content or information provided on the Linked Websites.
By uploading Content to a Social Media Page, you grant Leina & Fleur a worldwide non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to:
- use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and adapt any part or all of the Content;
- publicly promote, endorse or market the Content in any way whatsoever, including via the Social Media Pages or otherwise; and
- perform or carry out any actions associated with achieving any of the above.
Leina & Fleur may use the Content for any period of time beyond your removal of the Content from the Social Media Pages.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Social Media Pages by you.
We do not make any claims that the information or Content on the Social Media Pages is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. If you access any Social Media Pages, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Thank you for taking the time to observe our Social Media Terms. Please email us if you have any concerns about any Content on our Social Media Pages.
Social Media Terms last updated 18 December 2020.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and that you have a right to control your personal information. Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us while visiting this Website is explained below.
We will not collect any Personal Information about you except when you knowingly provide it. The amount of information we collect about you depends on how you use the website and whether you elect to give us any information about yourself by subscribing to our e-newsletters. Leina & Fleur may use your personal information to:
- send you direct marketing material by email, SMS, MMS or post; and
- compile a consumer profile about you to enable us to better serve you.
If you visit this website to read or download information we record your IP Address. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information, which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your information is stored in secure servers that are protected in secure facilities. However, we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining confidentiality of any user name, password, profile and accounts used on the website. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your user name, password, profile or accounts by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Personal information will not be released to persons or entities outside our organisation without your consent except where:
- such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988
- Leina & Fleur is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- Leina & Fleur has outsourced some internal functions to third party contractors, for example, data warehousing, hosting servers or mail houses.
Why we collect information?
We may collect information to deliver products or services to you, to complete other transactions with you or on your behalf and/or to better understand your requirements and preferences. This information enables us to personalise and improve our service and in particular to provide offers that are of greater interest, relevance or benefit to you.
How we collect this information?
When you place an order and/or register your details with us, we may store that information for future reference.
- Signing up to a loyalty program, Facebook community and newsletter subscription
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Registering an online account
- Customer Service lines (including online social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest)
- Processing payments
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
- Any other time where you may supply personal information to us from time to time.
We also make use of “cookies” on our websites which may collect and store personal information. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
When you click on links on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. We use Google Analytics and other Advertising Features to promote our Services. Google and other third parties collect data about traffic to this site via advertising cookies and identifiers. This enables us to display ads on other sites that are relevant to you, based on your previous visits to this site. If you would like to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, please click here.
What we collect?
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, seek a refund, provide feedback to us or participate in competitions, surveys or promotions.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include, but not limited to, the following: name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment. Sometimes we collect other information such as your areas of interest, so that we can improve our service offering to you.
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details, such as your physical address,
- email address and phone number;
- your gender, birthdate and occupation;
- your purchase history;
- your company name (if applicable);
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you access our sites;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
- information about your shopping preferences/selections; and
- any other information you may provide to us from time to time.
We use the information to customise and provide Our Services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
We will not sell or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Under the Privacy Act (1988) individuals are able to access any information pertaining to them that Leina & Fleur has collected. Leina & Fleur is obliged to provide this personal information which has been collected, used or disclosed since 1 June 2010. If you have any queries, problems or complaints relating to your privacy or would like to access your personal information held by us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post C/O Leina and Fleur, 1/8 Ern Harley, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
We use Shopify payment gateway as our credit card payment gateway, which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit, encrypted environment.
All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed.
Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
Ecommerce functionality programmed by Mint and hosted by Shopify.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to reduce the possibility of your details falling into the wrong hands.
LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur) makes every effort to be fully transparent at all times. Accordingly, we have developed this Refunds & Returns Policy to ensure you are fully aware of your rights with respect to refunds and returns.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are concerned about your entitlement to a refund or exchange, we recommend you read on to learn about your rights and our obligations to you.
We recommend you begin the returns process as soon as possible after becoming aware of the issue prompting your request for a refund. Delayed claims for refunds may lead to your request for a refund being rejected.
Returns conditions for full-priced and final sale items (including Zero Waste), exchanges and credit requests apply as follows:-
FULL PRICED AND SALE* ITEMS - 30 DAY GUARANTEE conditions apply
At Leina & Fleur our money-back guarantee is available on full priced and sale items for up to 30 days from the purchase date, with arrival to our office within this time frame (the Guarantee Period), but does not apply to items marked Final Sale, Zero Waste items, Accessories or earrings.
By participating in our 30 Day Return Guarantee policy you acknowledge and accept the following Terms and Conditions:-
- It is a condition of our returns policy that all* returned items arrive back to L&F HQ within 30 days of purchase.
- To ensure returns/exchanges can meet the 30 Day Return Guarantee Policy, returns should be lodged in the online returns portal within 26 days. Please contact our customer service team if your return exceeds the 26 day window.
- Any return requests arriving outside of our 30 day guarantee (or requests to return earrings) will only be honoured as per our obligations under Australian Consumer Law.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, unused, in original condition, show no sign of wear and tear and have all tickets and labels intact.
- All returned garments must be odour free. Any garments affected by perfume, deodorant, laundry detergent, body odour or makeup will be deemed unacceptable and will be returned to you immediately.
- Our online returns portal MUST be used by ALL returning customers.
- The printable label supplied at the end of your return lodgement must** be used to ensure a fast handling of returns.
- A flat fee return postage charge of AUD$10 will apply for all domestic returns where refund to original payment method is selected.
- International return postage costs are at the customer's own expense and cannot, and will not, be deducted from the final refunded amount.
- All care will be taken by you, the customer, to package the item/s you are returning with care to prevent damage in transit.
- All exchange options will be unavailable to the customer once the limit of two exchanged has been reached.
* does not apply to Final Sale, Zero Waste, scarves, belts or earrings
** if you choose to return your L&F garments to us via your own postage channel, L&F take no responsibility for tracking, insurance or notification of receipt. Leina & Fleur makes no representations or warranties in relation to the security of returned item/s when our return shipping labels are not used. A L&F Return handling fee of $10 will be charged to all returns irrespective of the return postage method (that is use of the label supplied by L&F or customer's own postage measures).
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
When a L&F Reward Code has been used at time of purchase, and this purchase is being returned, the following additional conditions apply:-
- When an order is refunded in full you will receive any L&F rewards discount voucher points used in this order back in full (with the exception of free shipping codes).
- When a return is a partial return, and a rewards code is used, the L&F rewards discount voucher cannot and will not under any circumstances be reimbursed or split.
- All L&F rewards discount vouchers are treated as a whole.
- Please be aware that scarves and belts cannot be exchanged or refunded unless they are damaged.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Items labelled FINAL SALE are not refundable (subject to Australian Consumer Law)
- L&F exchanges apply to like for like items only. Differing styles, colour or print exchange requests cannot be facilitated.
- Product availability at time of return processing will be the deciding factor on our ability to exchange. Should the requested product not be available at time of return processing, we reserve the right to process the return request as a refund.
- Exception to our exchange rule will only apply where we are required to do so under Australian Consumer Law.
- Where an exchange is required under Australian Consumer Law both the return shipping charge to our office as well as the shipping charges for returning the exchanged garment to you will paid by L&F based on this finding.
- L&F store credit can be chosen by you at time of returns processing with all L&F Refunds & Returns Policy terms and conditions still applying to these requests.
- Validity for store credit received through the returns process is 6 months.
- Validity expiry cannot be extended beyond the original term.
- L&F store credit will be sent after your returns package is received, checked and deemed accepted as per our Refunds & Returns Policy terms and conditions.
- Store credit codes will only be emailed to the email address used on your relevant return invoice
- Multiple store credit codes can be applied at your discretion to a future order or orders.
- Store credit cannot be applied post purchase for any reason.
- If an item purchased with store credit is returned, the amount of credit used with this purchase will be reapplied to your original code first prior to any cash payment. This applies for all refund transactions, even when an item in the original purchase is kept.
- Any store credit issued by Leina & Fleur for any reason other than a returned item* will have a validity as set by Leina & Fleur.
*within 30 days of purchase
Please allow 7 days (from arrival to Leina & Fleur HQ) for your refund to be processed.You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
For all return, returns to credit or exchange requests please work through our online instructions and lodge your request here.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
For our international orders, we offer a 60-day return and exchange policy to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. Please note that while we're committed to making the process as smooth as possible, we are currently unable to cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
If you decide to return or exchange a garment, please be aware that postage fees must be covered by the customer. Once we receive your returned item, we'll process your request promptly and issue a refund or send a replacement item as requested.
We understand that returning or exchanging an item can be an inconvenience, and we're dedicated to making the process as hassle-free as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Refunds & Returns Policy last updated on 18 June 2021.
We aim to dispatch your orders to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 5 business days from order date to dispatch date notification from our office before checking on the status of your order. Of course we want you to receive your garments as quickly as possible so if we can dispatch earlier we will.
Our choice of freight providers and important shipping information is as follows:-
- Door to Door Delivery - Star Track
- PO Box deliveries - Australia Post Express
- All L&F parcels are automatically marked ATL (Authority to Leave). Any request to remove this from a delivery, or specific instructions as to where to leave an item, must be done at time of checkout by the customer through a notation in the order notes.*
- Star Track/Australia Post are not obligated to leave a delivery card or notification to customers when a parcel is awaiting collection from the Post Office. Please refer to your tracking number to follow the progress of your delivery.
- The Leina & Fleur Rewards program, and any points earned by L&F customers, are the property of Leina & Fleur.
- Leina & Fleur reserve the right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel, or alter access to our rewards program and any points granted through Leina & Fleur purchases.
- The right of refusal to deny access to our rewards program to any individual or business is at our (Leina & Fleur's) discretion and can/will be implemented at any time without notice and is subject to the Australian Anti Discriminatory Law.
- Rewards discounts used in purchases will be distributed proportionally across all purchased items.
- Rewards discount code amounts are ordered as a whole and cannot be split
- Rewards points used in a multi item purchases where partial refunds occur will be forfeited.
- Rewards points are non transferable (including between accounts under the same name).
- Rewards codes cannot be applied to an order after an order has been placed.
- Rewards codes cannot be cancelled once ordered. They will remain valid until used (on your next order).
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one rewards code can be used per order.
- If two or more separate accounts (using different emails) are held under your name, any points earned through transactions using these separate emails cannot be merged into one rewards account. All rewards points earned will remain under the original email used at time of purchase.
- Rewards used for shipping, and applied to an order, cannot be refunded should the purchased item be returned for refund.
- Points will be altered automatically as a result of the L&F flat rate return postage option.
- Rewards earned through product reviews will be rewarded on current product only. Any points earned through reviews for products not currently live on our website may be a result of the limitations of our Rewards Application. L&F reserve the right to deduct these points post review & at L&F's discretion.
- Leina and Fleur reserve the right to alter or delete rewards points as L&F see fit.
- Leina and Fleur reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions of our rewards program at any time without notice.
All gift cards will be emailed to your desired recipient according to all details that you have entered at time of purchase.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be refunded.
All Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
If the item purchased on a Gift Card is returned, the amount paid with the Gift Card will be refunded to that Gift Card.
All purchases using gift cards must be actioned prior to completing your order.
Please note:- Gift Cards does not refer to Store Credit. See Store Credit.
- Our welcome code is supplied to customers who sign up to receive our L&F newsletter.
- This code is emailed to you once your email address has been supplied.
- Our Welcome Code is limited to one code per customer and will expire after 14 days from its issue date.
- To apply simply add the supplied code to the Gift Card/Discount code box on the final page of check out to receive $25 off your first purchase.
- Our welcome code needs to be applied manually, by you, at time of purchase and cannot be applied after checkout.
- Gift cards and all accessories (including scarves, earrings, belts etc) are exempt from this promotion.
- $100 booking fee must be paid at time of booking to secure a Styling Session.
- Booking fee is redeemable against any purchase made at the Styling Session. If no purchase is made at the Styling Session, the value of the booking will be given as a voucher code valid for a period of 3 years (see gift card terms and conditions).
- Booking fees will only be refunded if a cancellation is made no later than 24 hours before the Styling Session*
- Booking fees will be forfeited for customers who fail to arrive at their pre-booked styling sessions without prior notification
- Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled Styling Session.
- We ask you to allow 14 days for your refund to be processed. You will receive an email notification once your refund has been processed. If you wish us to convert your booking fee into the store credit, please email us at: email@example.com
- Style Studio customers who test positive for COVID-19 72 hours before a scheduled styling session are required to contact us to postpone their appointments. Styling Sessions can be rescheduled once a negative test result is returned..
- Booking fees for cancelled sessions will be credited as a L&F gift voucher.
- Style Sessions are scheduled for 1 hour only. Customers are requested to arrive 10 minutes before their session start time.
- Style Sessions are for 1 person only (unless by special arrangement).
- The Style Studio cannot accept cash payments. Payments can be made by card only.
- If you wish to return or exchange and item, please lodge the return/exchange via our returns portal (Returns Portal) prior to your Style Session.
*Allowances for an individual’s exceptional circumstances will be made at the discretion of L&F. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Newcastle Meet Up $50 Discount Code begins Friday 6 October 2023 and concludes on Friday 20 October 2023 at 11.59pm AEST.
- Voucher codes cannot be extended beyond this time.
- Newcastle Meet Up $50 Discount Code can be used to purchase any full-priced or sale garment on the Leina & Fleur website.
- Newcastle Meet Up $50 Discount Code must be added to the Discount code/Gift Card area prior to purchase. This area is featured on our checkout page and can be entered prior to payment. The code cannot be added after the purchase is complete.
- Newcastle Meet Up $50 Discount Code is non-transferable and non-refundable. Use of this code is one time only.
- Newcastle Meet Up $50 Discount Code cannot be used with another code including L&F Rewards or Welcome codes.
- Store Credit and Gift Cards can be used with this promotional code.
- Social Competition $35 Discount Code begins Tuesday 17 October 2023 at 12.00pm AEST and concludes on Friday 20 October 2023 at 12.00pm AEST.
- Voucher codes cannot be extended beyond this time.
- Social Competition $35 Discount Code can be used to purchase any garment from the Up Late Collection on the Leina & Fleur website.
- Social Competition $35 Discount Code must be added to the Discount code/Gift Card area prior to purchase. This area is featured on our checkout page and can be entered prior to payment. The code cannot be added after the purchase is complete.
- Social Competition $35 Discount Code is non-transferable and non-refundable. Use of this code is one time only.
- Social Competition $35 Discount Code cannot be used with another code including L&F Rewards or Welcome codes.
- Store Credit and Gift Cards can be used with this promotional code.
- Free shipping begins from 9am AEST, Friday 22 November and will continue until 9am AEST, Tuesday 28 November.
- Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Rewards codes and welcome codes can be used in conjunction with Free Shipping.
- You may order multiple times over the promotion period and will receive Free Shipping on each order.
- Combined shipping of multiple orders is at the discretion of L&F.
- Free Shipping is only available throughout the promotion period and cannot be reapplied to a future order or applied post-purchase.
- The L&F Black Friday Sale begins at 12.00pm AEST, Thursday 16 November and concludes 09.00am AEST, Tuesday 28 November or until stocks last.
- Prices are as marked on the website.
- To qualify for Free Gift with Purchase, orders must meet minimum spend requirements after all discounts are applied. Gift will be added automatically at checkout for qualifying orders.
- Orders between $300-$499 will receive a Desiree Summer Infinity Scarf. Colours are selected at random. Orders of $500 and over will receive a Cove Summer Poncho in Black Bamboo. One free gift per order.
- You may order multiple times over the promotion period.
- Free Gift with Purchase is available while stocks last.
- Gifts will be selected at random and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All items on sale will have the sale price automatically applied at checkout.
- Any items marked FINAL SALE are non-returnable.
- All L&F codes can be used with the L&F Black Friday Sale including Rewards codes, Welcome codes and store credit.
- One reward code may be used per transaction.
- Combined shipping of multiple orders cannot be facilitated.
- Black Friday Sale prices and gifts are only available throughout the promotion period and cannot be reapplied to previous/future orders or applied post-purchase.
- The @thisgoeswiththataust $25 Discount Code begins Thursday 16 November 2023 at 9.00am.
- @thisgoeswiththataust $25 Discount Code can be used to purchase any garment on the Leina & Fleur website.
- @thisgoeswiththataust $25 Discount Code must be added to the Discount code/Gift Card area prior to purchase. This area is featured on our checkout page and can be entered prior to payment. The code cannot be added after the purchase is complete.
- @thisgoeswiththataust $25 Discount Code is non-transferable and non-refundable. Use of this code is one time only.
- @thisgoeswiththataust $25 Discount Code cannot be used with another code including L&F Rewards or Welcome codes.
- Store Credit and Gift Cards can be used with this promotional code.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers expire 31st January 2024.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers cannot be applied after the promotion period.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers are 1 time use per customer.
- can be used to purchase any item on the Leina & Fleur website.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers must be added to the Discount code/Gift Card area prior to purchase. This area is featured on our checkout page and can be entered prior to payment. The code cannot be added after the purchase is complete.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Use of this code is one time only.
- Gift Box $50 Vouchers cannot be combined with other discount codes.