Welcome to the Leina & Fleur website (the Website), which is owned and operated by LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities, sales or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Right of Refusal
Leina & Fleur reserve the right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel, or alter access to, or purchases of, our products available through our website including our rewards program. The right of refusal to supply our products and deny access to our rewards program to any individual or business is at our (Leina & Fleur's) discretion and can & will be implemented at any time without notice. The right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel or alter access to, or purchases of, our products is subject to the Australian Anti Discriminatory Law.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by Leina & Fleur and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your Statutory Rights).
We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on tour part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur) offers its social media pages as a service to provide you with information about us, our services, and other matters of interest. Our social media pages are available to the public and are openly available to all users of the relevant social media website.
Our social media pages are those pages on social media websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, which are identified as being a web page associated with Leina & Fleur (Social Media Pages). To avoid any confusion between a third party social media page and our own, a link to each Social Media Page that is associated with Leina & Fleur can be found on our website (our Website). We do not associate ourselves with, or provide any warranties as to the quality, content or legality of any social media page that is not linked to from our Website.
In accessing and using our Social Media Pages, you must comply with any relevant terms and conditions associated with the relevant social media channels, as well as with these terms and conditions.
Content on Social Media Pages
Regardless of whether it was posted and/or uploaded by us or a third party, Leina Broughton:
- does not endorse any comments, advice, statements, visuals, audio, videos or other material (Content) posted to our Social Media Pages;
- does not represent or warrant the accuracy of Content posted to our Social Media Pages; and
- will not be liable for any Content posted to our Social Media Pages.
Whilst we may not monitor all Content that you post to our Social Media Pages, we expect that you will not post any Content that we may deem to:
- be defamatory, abusive or hateful, intimidating, or misleading;
- constitute junk mail or bullying;
- infringe a third party’s rights; or
- breach any other laws.
In the event that you do post such material, we reserve the right to remove that material from our Social Media Pages immediately and without notice to you.
We will also remove, without notice to you, any unapproved Content that is commercial in nature. Leina & Fleur is not responsible for any advertising material that may be displayed on our Social Media Pages by third parties.
Third Party Links
Leina & Fleur may, from time to time, provide hyperlinks to third party websites (Linked Websites). We do not control content posted on the Linked Websites, and we are therefore not responsible for any content found on them. We provide hyperlinks to Linked Websites for your convenience only, and do not endorse or approve any of the content found within Linked Websites. We do not take any responsibility or warrant the accuracy of any aspect of content or information provided on the Linked Websites.
By uploading Content to a Social Media Page, you grant Leina & Fleur a worldwide non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to:
- use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and adapt any part or all of the Content;
- publicly promote, endorse or market the Content in any way whatsoever, including via the Social Media Pages or otherwise; and
- perform or carry out any actions associated with achieving any of the above.
Leina & Fleur may use the Content for any period of time beyond your removal of the Content from the Social Media Pages.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Social Media Pages by you.
We do not make any claims that the information or Content on the Social Media Pages is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. If you access any Social Media Pages, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Thank you for taking the time to observe our Social Media Terms. Please email us if you have any concerns about any Content on our Social Media Pages.
Social Media Terms last updated 18 December 2019.
1.3 - Refunds & Returns Policy
LBFR Creative Pty Ltd A.C.N.169 582 496 (we, us, our, L&F or Leina & Fleur) makes every effort to be fully transparent at all times. Accordingly, we have developed this Refunds & Returns Policy to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights with respect to refunds and returns.
From 08 December 2020 our returns conditions have changed. For all purchases made on or after this date the following conditions apply:-
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are concerned about your entitlement to a refund or exchange, we recommend that you read on to learn about your rights and our obligations to you.
Returns conditions for full-priced, sale and final sale items apply as follows:-
- FULL PRICED ITEMS - 30 DAY GUARANTEE* conditions apply
At Leina and Fleur our money-back guarantee is available on full priced items for up to 30 days from the purchase date, with arrival to our office within this time frame, (the Guarantee Period) but does not apply to final sale items or earrings.
All full priced garments must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed, unused and with swing tags still attached (with arrival at our office within the 30 day Guarantee Period) to be eligible for a full refund under the 30-Day Guarantee.
Returns affected by perfume, deodorants or make-up will not be accepted.
Any return requests arriving outside of our 30 day guarantee (or requests to return earrings) will only be honoured as per our obligations under Australian Consumer Law.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS
Items labelled FINAL SALE are not refundable (subject to Australian Consumer Law)
YOUR ENTITLEMENT TO A REFUND OR EXCHANGE
Exchanges apply to like for like items only. Exchange from one item to a different item or print type within the same garment range cannot be facilitated.
An exception to our exchange rule will only apply where we are required to do so under Australian Consumer Law. You may ask for a refund or exchange, if an item has a major problem, or is significantly different to what you asked for.
In the event that you believe you are entitled to a refund or exchange, please submit a returns request to email@example.com*.
*postage charges may apply
RETURNING ITEMS TO US
If you wish to return an item to us, we recommend you do so as soon as possible after becoming aware of the issue prompting your request for a refund. Delayed claims for refunds may lead to your request for a refund being rejected.
We reserve the right to assess the condition of a returned item prior to offering a refund. This may result in a refund being refused by us. You may be entitled to a refund equal to the cost of the item only (subject to the item purchased and the category the item falls under (full priced, sale or final sale).
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
- It is a condition of our returns policy that all returned items must arrive back to L&F HQ within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, unused, in original condition, show no sign of wear and tear and have all tickets and labels intact.
- Our online returns portal MUST be used by ALL returning customers.
- The printable label supplied at the end of your return lodgement must be used.
- Return postage charges will apply for all returns where refund to original payment method is selected.
- When an order is refunded in full you will receive any rewards discount voucher points used in this order back in full.
- Partial return of an order, where a rewards code is used, will result in the forfeit of those points. The voucher used is treated as a whole and cannot under any circumstances be split for partial refunds.
For all return*, returns to credit** or exchange*** requests please work through our online instructions and lodge your request here.
*Please note: Items marked FINAL SALE are not refundable (subject to Australian Consumer Law)
**Store credit is valid for 6 months from date of your return processing.
***Exchanges will only apply for like for like items.
Please allow 7 days to process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
ADDITIONAL RETURNS INFORMATION
Package the item/s in a shipping bag that will prevent damage in transit. We recommend similar packaging to what you originally received the item/s in.
It is recommended the label supplied during our online return process is used as this is tracked from the first scan by Australia Post.
Leina & Fleur take no responsibility for items that are returned using labels and/or prepaid satchels outside of the shipping label provided in our online return process. If this is your chosen return method and you are concerned about loss or damage in transit, you should consider adding tracking or insurance. However, this is at your sole discretion, and Leina & Fleur makes no representations or warranties in relation to the security of returned item/s.
Upon receipt of the item/s, we will inspect them and if they are returned in accordance with this Refunds & Returns Policy, and we are satisfied that you are entitled to a refund, we will issue you with a refund through the original payment channel or store credit in accordance with our Refunds and Returns Policy.
RETURN DELIVERY CHARGES
We recommend you return the item to us via the shipping method provided during your online returns application. The Australia Post method supplied by Leina & Fleur has tracking, so that the delivery is monitored each step of the way. Depending on your chosen returns method (credit, exchange or full refund) shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer when full refund is selected however, no outlay of cash for shipping is necessary until the refund is actioned. Payment for postage will in this case be deducted from the refund total. If any item is deemed faulty or a shipping error has been made on our end please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return.
Where an exchange is required under Australian Consumer Law both the return shipping charge to our office as well as the shipping charges for returning the exchanged garment to you will paid for based on this finding.
PROVISIONS OF REFUNDS TO YOU
If after assessing the condition of the returned item/s, your refund is approved, we will send you an email confirming that your refund will be issued. Refunds will generally be processed within seven (7) working days of our receipt of returned items. You will receive an email from us, once your return has been processed.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Refunds & Returns Policy last updated on 10 December 2020.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and that you have a right to control your personal information. Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us while visiting this Website is explained below.
We will not collect any Personal Information about you except when you knowingly provide it. The amount of information we collect about you depends on how you use the website and whether you elect to give us any information about yourself by subscribing to our e-newsletters. Leina & Fleur may use your personal information to:
- send you direct marketing material by email or post; and
- compile a consumer profile about you to enable us to better serve you.
If you visit this website to read or download information we record your IP Address. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information, which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your information is stored in secure servers that are protected in secure facilities. However, we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining confidentiality of any user name, password, profile and accounts used on the website. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your user name, password, profile or accounts by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Personal information will not be released to persons or entities outside our organisation without your consent except where:
- such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988
- Leina & Fleur is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- Leina & Fleur has outsourced some internal functions to third party contractors, for example, data warehousing, hosting servers or mail houses.
Why we collect information?
We may collect information to deliver products or services to you, to complete other transactions with you or on your behalf and/or to better understand your requirements and preferences. This information enables us to personalise and improve our service and in particular to provide offers that are of greater interest, relevance or benefit to you.
How we collect this information?
When you place an order and/or register your details with us, we may store that information for future reference.
- Signing up to a loyalty program, Facebook community and newsletter subscription
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Registering an online account
- Customer Service lines (including online social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest)
- Processing payments
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
- Any other time where you may supply personal information to us from time to time.
We also make use of “cookies” on our websites which may collect and store personal information. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
When you click on links on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. We use Google Analytics and other Advertising Features to promote our Services. Google and other third parties collect data about traffic to this site via advertising cookies and identifiers. This enables us to display ads on other sites that are relevant to you, based on your previous visits to this site. If you would like to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, please click here.
What we collect?
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, seek a refund, provide feedback to us or participate in competitions, surveys or promotions.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include, but not limited to, the following: name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment. Sometimes we collect other information such as your areas of interest, so that we can improve our service offering to you.
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details, such as your physical address,
- email address and phone number;
- your gender, birthdate and occupation;
- your purchase history;
- your company name (if applicable);
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you access our sites;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
- information about your shopping preferences/selections; and
- any other information you may provide to us from time to time.
We use the information to customise and provide Our Services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
We will not sell or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Under the Privacy Act (1988) individuals are able to access any information pertaining to them that Leina & Fleur has collected. Leina & Fleur is obliged to provide this personal information which has been collected, used or disclosed since 1 June 2010. If you have any queries, problems or complaints relating to your privacy or would like to access your personal information held by us, please contact us at: email@example.com or via post C/O Leina and Fleur, 1/8 Ern Harley, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
1.5 - Payment Security
We use Shopify payment gateway as our credit card payment gateway, which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit, encrypted environment.
All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed.
Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
Ecommerce functionality programmed by Mint and hosted by Shopify.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to reduce the possibility of your details falling into the wrong hands.
1.6 - Shipping
We use Star Track satchels for door to door delivery and Australia Post Express for PO Boxes and Parcel Locker deliveries within Australia. All L&F parcels are automatically marked ATL (Authority to Leave). Any request to remove this from a delivery, or specific instructions as to where to leave an item, must be done at time of checkout by the customer through a notation in the order notes.
1.7 - Rewards and Gift Cards
- The Leina & Fleur Rewards program, and any points earned by L&F customers, are the property of Leina & Fleur.
- Leina & Fleur reserve the right to grant, refuse, restrict, cancel, or alter access to our rewards program and any points granted through Leina and Fleur purchases.
- The right of refusal to deny access to our rewards program to any individual or business is at our (Leina & Fleur's) discretion and can/will be implemented at any time without notice and is subject to the Australian Anti Discriminatory Law.
- Rewards discounts used in purchases will be distributed proportionally across all purchased items.
- Rewards points used in a multi item purchases where partial refunds occur will be forfeited.
- Rewards points are non transferable (including between accounts under the same name).
- Rewards codes cannot be applied to an order after an order has been placed.
- Rewards codes cannot be cancelled once ordered. They will remain valid until used (on your next order).
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one rewards code can be used per order.
- If two or more separate accounts (using different emails) are held under your name, any points earned through transactions using these separate emails cannot be merged into one rewards account. All rewards points earned will remain under the original email used at time of purchase.
- Rewards used for shipping, and applied to an order, cannot be refunded should the purchased item be returned for refund.
- Points will be altered automatically as a result of the L&F flat rate return postage option.
- Leina and Fleur reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions of our rewards program at any time without notice.
All gift cards will be emailed to your desired recipient according to all details that you have entered at time of purchase.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be refunded.
All Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
If the item purchased on a Gift Card is returned, the amount paid with the Gift Card will be refunded to that Gift Card.
All purchases using gift cards must be actioned prior to completing your order.
1.8 - Photo Competitions
The promoter is: Leina & Fleur - LBFR Creative Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 1/8 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads Qld.
The competition is open to residents of the Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Leina & Fleur and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You must be wearing and Leina & Fleur product to be eligible.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on our website or on social media. You may enter as many times as you wish.
Closing date for entry will be advised via website or social media post. After this date no further entries will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: $250 Promo Voucher to be used at the Leina & Fleur website - the prize cannot be exchanged for cash payment. The Voucher will be valid for 3 months.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen for the most creative entry.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australian.
All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
You must have consent for any third parties in the entry.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1.9 - Discount Codes
- Our welcome code is for $25 off your first purchase
- Our welcome code needs to be applied manually at time of purchase (add to discount box at check out)
- All accessories (including scarves, earrings, belts etc) are exempt from this promotion
- One time use only
2.0 - Zero Waste
Our existing returns conditions do not apply to items purchased in our Zero Waste collection. This collection may include seconds and samples that can have imperfections such as print, fabric or construction inconsistencies. They cannot be returned for any of the following reasons and therefore by purchasing one or more of these products you are aware and acknowledge that they may have the following:-
- fabric marks in general
- fabric discolouration
- print flaws
- pulls or runs in fabric
- fabric slubs or scuffs
- stitching issues
- loose threads or stitching
- stiff or faulty zipper (still functioning)
- faulty lining
- missing belts(ties)/clasps/buttons
- colour bleed/s
- variation in colours
- marks on label and/or tag
- coloured stitching on label and/or tag
- garment performance (through wear and/or wash) not up to our high L&F standards
- twisting of sleeve seams
- completed garment measurements outside our set specifications
- labelled Leina Broughton
Please note no individual photos will be provided for your chosen product and the product received may have one or more issues. Purchase is at the customer’s risk and responsibility. We thank you for supporting our new Zero Waste initiative.
2.1 - Lunch in Style / Sydney Event
Event terms and conditions:
These Event Terms (Terms) govern your purchase of tickets for, and attendance at events held by LBFR Creative Pty Ltd (Events). It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the purchase of tickets. By purchasing tickets you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.
Throughout these Terms, the terms “Leina & Fleur”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to LBFR Creative Pty Ltd and its associated entities, and “you” refers to the individual or business purchasing tickets or attending Events.
1. Event Booking and Ticket Purchase
- 1.1. Ticket prices are subject to change, and Leina & Fleur will use best endeavours to inform you if there is a change.
- 1.2. You may make a booking and/or purchase a ticket for an Event online via the Eventbrite ticketing website
- 1.3. Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email notification from the Eventbrite website. We will maintain a list of confirmed and paid attendees for each Event, and you may gain entrance to the Event by presenting identification or your eTicket.
- 1.4. If you are purchasing a ticket on behalf of another it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them, and by completing the purchase you are warranting that you have made the attendee aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
2. Refunds, Credits and Transfers
- 2.1. All ticket sales are final. No exchange, credit or refund will be given except in the case of certain cancelled or rescheduled Events (see clause 3 below). For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- 2.1.1. you did not enjoy the event;
- 2.1.2. you are no longer able to attend the event; or
- 2.1.3. you arrive late or are refused entry for any reason.
- 2.2. A ticket or table booking is transferable to another person on the following conditions:
- 2.2.1. a request is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the replacement guest name and email address.
- 2.2.2. the request is submitted at least 48 hours prior to the event. Leina & Fleur reserves the right to refuse entry if a replacement guest arrives at the event without the ticket being transferred via this procedure.
3. Event Cancellation or Postponement
- 3.1. Sometimes Events are cancelled, varied, rescheduled or postponed due to Force Majeure Events, situations which affect the speaker or other causes.
- 3.2 If an Event is postponed:
- 3.2.1 you may, at your option exercisable by notifying us in writing no later than 30 days after the originally scheduled date of the postponed Event, obtain a credit for the ticket price to put towards another of our Events that occurs within 12 months of the originally scheduled date of the postponed Event; or
- 3.2.2 If you so elect, or if you fail to notify us in writing of your request for a credit within 30 days after the originally scheduled date of the postponed Event, your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date for the postponed Event.
- 3.3. If an Event is cancelled and/or a new date for the Event is not announced within 60 days of the postponement/cancellation:
- 3.3.1 In circumstances where the Event is cancelled due to a Force Majeure Event or, for any reason other than a Force Majeure Event, you will be given a credit for future events held by Leina & Fleur within 12months or a credit for the Leina & Fleur online store (no refunds will be issued). It is your responsibility to inform us via written notice which type of credit you would prefer. Failure to contact us within 30days of the original event date will result in a store credit.
- 3.2. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation, rescheduling or postponement of an Event by sending an email to the address provided to us by the ticket holder and putting a notice on our Style & Share Facebook Group; however the responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled, varied, rescheduled or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation, rescheduled or postponement before the date of the Event.
- 3.4 Any credit issued will be your sole remedy for a postponement or cancellation of an Event, and we will have no further liability to you in respect of any cancellation, variation, rescheduling or postponement of an Event for any reason. Any credits issued for postponed or cancelled Events that are not used within 12 months of the originally scheduled date of the postponed/cancelled Event will be forfeited.
4. Event Conduct
- 4.1. You are expected to behave in a professional and appropriate manner at all Events. We reserve the right to refuse entry or require you to leave if your behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- 4.2. You acknowledge that cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted at certain events. Leina & Fleur will advise whether this is the case at each event.
- 4.3. Leina & Fleur films and photographs every event. By attending our events, you consent to being filmed or photographed by Leina & Fleur (or its representatives) and to Leina & Fleur using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in such photographs or films for the purpose of promoting our events, services and products without any further approval from you. No remuneration is payable for such use.
5. Event Content
- 5.1. You acknowledge and agree that Leina & Fleur, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue and time.
6. Limitation of Liability
- 6.1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your purchase of tickets for and attendance at Events.
- 6.2. Where our liability cannot be excluded, such as in relation to Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or other prescribed terms under legislation, our liability for breach is limited to the face value of the ticket purchased by you, plus any relevant booking and delivery fees.
- 6.3 We will be excused from performance under these Terms and in relation to Events to the extent such performance is affected by a Force Majeure Event.
- 7.1. These Terms shall in respect be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these Terms.
- 7.2. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
- 7.3. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
- 7.4 In these Terms, a “Force Majeure Event” means any of the following (whether or not foreseeable or anticipated): acts of God, terrorism, war, civil unrest, strike or labour dispute, lack of transportation, breakdown, labour or material shortage, blockade or embargo, supplier failure, epidemic or pandemic, government restriction or recommendation, legal requirement, extreme weather, earthquake, drought, fire, flood, explosion, natural disaster, and/or any other event, cause or circumstance that is beyond our reasonable control.
- 7.5. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Leina & Fleur and you in relation to the Events.
2.2 L&F RizeUp Event
The L&F RIzeUp Event code is available for use by RizeUp High Tea luncheon attendees only and is limited for use on full price items. Use is strictly one code per person.
Validity for use is from Saturday June 12 with expiry on close of business Monday 12 July 2021.
The L&F RIzeUp code must be added to the Discount code/Gift Card area prior to purchase. This area is featured on our checkout page and can be entered prior payment. The code cannot be added after the purchase is complete.
L&F Reward codes cannot be used in conjunction with this code.
For each purchase using the L&F RizeUp code L&F will donate a further $25 to RizeUp Australia.