We know your current normal is a little complicated, so we have implemented a new option to make your L&F returns easier and more convenient.
All returns still must follow the procedures below:
- Lodge your return intent online via our online returns portal
- ADDITIONAL OPTION - Access the Australia Post Returns option here to pay for your printable postage label.
- In the Australia Post Returns area you can choose to pay a flat fee for your label or choose to have the price taken from your refund
- Attach your label to your return
- Place your parcel in a red Australia Post box within the returns period
Are you extending your returns time for Victorian customers?
We have a very generous returns policy. Returns must be received back to L&F HQ within 30 days of the purchase date and this will not change. As live tracking is generated with all labels that are purchased through our return link, as long as your package is scanned in advance of the 30 day cut off, you can rest assured that your parcel will be received by us.
How do I pay for this return rate?
You have two new options that we have added to make things a little easier:-
1) You can choose via the Australia Post portal to pay a $12.20 flat fee. On selecting this option you will be taken to the Australia Post site where you can enter the requested details and pay for your label or,
2) You can select the option to have a $10 flat rate removed from your return amount due when we process your return at L&F HQ. If this is the option you choose you will receive a label that will need to be printed out and attached to your parcel. Your refund will be processed as per normal with the additional $10 being removed from the total.
How much do I pay?
You can either choose a flat fee of $12.20 if you choose to pay instantly online or you can have a flat fee amount of $10 removed from your refund total by us when we process your return.
What satchel do I use?
Our black Hero satchels can be recycled for this purpose. Simply turn them inside out and use them again for your return.
Does this mean I can return more than one garment at the same time?
Yes, both fees are flat rates so these rates apply to your satchel whether it weighs 500g or 3kg.
Is there a limit to the weight?
Rather than the weight the limitation is on the satchel size. Please recycle our satchels in which you received your purchase to send your return back to us.
Why is this offer open to Victorian customers only?
As Victoria is currently the hardest hit by the second COVID lockdown we have offered these prepaid postage options to make returns easier. Rather than having to travel to their nearest Post Office, our flat rate postage fee offers them the convenience of printing their own label and placing the package in their nearest red post box.
Will I receive tracking?
Yes, tracking will begin when your parcel is first scanned at the Australia Post dispatch depot. Each post box is collected at regular intervals and parcels are taken to these depots for distribution. It is when your parcel is scanned at this first depot that your tracking will begin.